Flamengo players in tears after exit from Copa Libertadores: Ronaldinho
Rio de Janeiro: Former Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho said that Flamengo`s players were in tears following their elimination from the Copa Libertadores.
Despite winning their final group match against Argentina`s Lanus 3-0 last Thursday, the Rio de Janeiro club missed qualification to the knockout phase when Emelec scored an injury-time winner against Olimpia of Paraguay Monday.
"In the dressing room everybody was crying, nobody could believe it," Ronaldinho was quoted as saying by Xinhua.
"It was very tough to accept. We have to learn from that disappointment and make sure that in the future we don`t go through the same pain again," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray