Foodie Podolski admits to sneaking kebabs into Arsenal dressing room
London: Lukas Podolski has revealed how he sneaks kebabs into the Arsenal dressing room, to eat behind Arsene Wenger`s back, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, Podolski, who is one of a number of German stars at the Emirates Stadium, has use of a special German chef at the club`s London Colney training base.
The chef supplies specialist food to make the German players feel at home, but the forward admits he uses him to prepare kebabs and other junk food on the quiet, the report said.
Podolski said kebabs are his favourite and he sometimes orders them from his chef, adding that only Germans have access to the kitchen.
He added that they come in behind the back door where there is a little entrance and then they take the food home to enjoy it there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda