Foodie Podolski admits to sneaking kebabs into Arsenal dressing room
London: Lukas Podolski has revealed how he sneaks kebabs into the Arsenal dressing room, to eat behind Arsene Wenger`s back, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, Podolski, who is one of a number of German stars at the Emirates Stadium, has use of a special German chef at the club`s London Colney training base.
The chef supplies specialist food to make the German players feel at home, but the forward admits he uses him to prepare kebabs and other junk food on the quiet, the report said.
Podolski said kebabs are his favourite and he sometimes orders them from his chef, adding that only Germans have access to the kitchen.
He added that they come in behind the back door where there is a little entrance and then they take the food home to enjoy it there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened