Foodie Podolski admits to sneaking kebabs into Arsenal dressing room
London: Lukas Podolski has revealed how he sneaks kebabs into the Arsenal dressing room, to eat behind Arsene Wenger`s back, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, Podolski, who is one of a number of German stars at the Emirates Stadium, has use of a special German chef at the club`s London Colney training base.
The chef supplies specialist food to make the German players feel at home, but the forward admits he uses him to prepare kebabs and other junk food on the quiet, the report said.
Podolski said kebabs are his favourite and he sometimes orders them from his chef, adding that only Germans have access to the kitchen.
He added that they come in behind the back door where there is a little entrance and then they take the food home to enjoy it there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Lenovo ZUK Z1 to be launched in India on May 10
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- ICSE ISC Results 2016: CISCE.org Board Class 10th (X) & 12th (XII) Result is likely to be declared on May 6, 2016
- Happy flying! Air tickets of 1-hour flights could cost just Rs 2,500
- DHSE Kerala HSC (+2) Result 2016: Keralaresults.nic.in Class 12th Plus two Result 2016 Kerala Board is likely to be declared on May 9, 2016