Foodie Podolski admits to sneaking kebabs into Arsenal dressing room
London: Lukas Podolski has revealed how he sneaks kebabs into the Arsenal dressing room, to eat behind Arsene Wenger`s back, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, Podolski, who is one of a number of German stars at the Emirates Stadium, has use of a special German chef at the club`s London Colney training base.
The chef supplies specialist food to make the German players feel at home, but the forward admits he uses him to prepare kebabs and other junk food on the quiet, the report said.
Podolski said kebabs are his favourite and he sometimes orders them from his chef, adding that only Germans have access to the kitchen.
He added that they come in behind the back door where there is a little entrance and then they take the food home to enjoy it there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Euro 2016: Despite another failure, Spain reluctant to change 'tiki-taka' style of play
- 'We're ready to execute our plans' - Chilling details emerge as NIA busts 'ISIS' terror module
- Animals owe their social sense to their maternal side!
- Neymar, Douglas Costa named in Brazil's Olympic squad
- Germany desperate to rewrite history against Italy in Euro 2016 quarter-final