Foodie Podolski admits to sneaking kebabs into Arsenal dressing room
London: Lukas Podolski has revealed how he sneaks kebabs into the Arsenal dressing room, to eat behind Arsene Wenger`s back, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, Podolski, who is one of a number of German stars at the Emirates Stadium, has use of a special German chef at the club`s London Colney training base.
The chef supplies specialist food to make the German players feel at home, but the forward admits he uses him to prepare kebabs and other junk food on the quiet, the report said.
Podolski said kebabs are his favourite and he sometimes orders them from his chef, adding that only Germans have access to the kitchen.
He added that they come in behind the back door where there is a little entrance and then they take the food home to enjoy it there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal