Forlan ready for Internacional return, says coach
Rio de Janeiro: Uruguay striker Diego Forlan could return to Internacional`s starting line-up for the Brazilian club`s fixture against Pelotas in the Campeonato Gaucho on Saturday.
Forlan was used as a 70th-minute substitute in Uruguay`s 1-3 defeat against Spain in Doha Wednesday and Internacional coach Dunga believes the 33-year-old can recover from the 14-hour flight in time for the match in Novo Hamburgo.
"He only played 20 minutes and the trip isn`t all that tiring," Dunga said during a press conference Thursday.
"We will talk to him to see how he feels. If he feels good he is free to play," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says