Frustrated Kaka wants to leave Real Madrid
Madrid: Real Madrid`s Brazilian playmaker Kaka has told the Spanish club he wants to leave after deciding he will not get sufficient playing time under new coach Carlo Ancelotti.
The 31-year-old has failed to reproduce the form that won him a World Player of the Year award in 2007 since he joined Real from AC Milan for a fee of 65 million euros in 2009.
Real have several players ahead of him in the pecking order, including Germany`s Mesut Ozil and Spain`s Isco, and Kaka said he hoped to move on before the transfer window closes on September 2.
"The club knows I want to leave and I would like them to help me find a solution for my exit," he told reporters on Thursday after scoring two goals in a 4-0 win in a friendly at Deportivo La Coruna.
"Things are difficult for me here, there is less room in the squad all the time," he added.
"I am ready every day to train and work but that does not mean that I am happy."
Kaka`s departure is likely to be complicated by negotiations over his wages as he is one of the best paid players in the world, earning more than 10 million euros a season, according to media reports.
"I cannot go to Brazil because the market is closed, the exit would be within Europe," he said.
"I don`t want to talk about clubs because I have none at this stage."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi