‘Frustrated’ Mancini plays down another bust up with Balotelli during Arsenal draw
London: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has promised to talk to eccentric striker Mario Balotelli after yet another spar between the two Italians, which saw the Etihad boss pushing the volatile forward down the tunnel following their 1-1 draw against Arsenal.
“I don’t remember what happened after the game,” the Daily Mirror quoted Mancini, as saying.
“I don’t know if he was asking me something. That’s not important. Mario thinks it was important, probably. I don’t know. Tomorrow I’ll ask him,” he added.
Mancini was more annoyed about Laurent Koscielny’s 82-minute equaliser coming from a corner at the Etihad, which succumbed City to a third draw in five matches so far.
“I’m worried because we conceded a goal like this. We need to improve and we need to work. In the last four games we have conceded three goals from set-pieces,” Mancini said.
“I don’t like that we have drawn three times. We need to work because we want to improve this,” he added.
“I’m frustrated, also the players are frustrated because of this. If you want to win, a clean sheet is important,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- OMG! Young girl borrows phone from unknown people to send 'mujra' ladies for clients - WATCH what happens next
- PM Narendra Modi brings water to parched Saurashtra region in Gujarat
- Afghanistan deports 250 Pakistanis due to border tension
- India test fires Scramjet engine, joins elite club of nations
- Trupti Desai enters Haji Ali Dargah in Mumbai; says happy that no one objected us