‘Frustrated’ Mancini plays down another bust up with Balotelli during Arsenal draw
London: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has promised to talk to eccentric striker Mario Balotelli after yet another spar between the two Italians, which saw the Etihad boss pushing the volatile forward down the tunnel following their 1-1 draw against Arsenal.
“I don’t remember what happened after the game,” the Daily Mirror quoted Mancini, as saying.
“I don’t know if he was asking me something. That’s not important. Mario thinks it was important, probably. I don’t know. Tomorrow I’ll ask him,” he added.
Mancini was more annoyed about Laurent Koscielny’s 82-minute equaliser coming from a corner at the Etihad, which succumbed City to a third draw in five matches so far.
“I’m worried because we conceded a goal like this. We need to improve and we need to work. In the last four games we have conceded three goals from set-pieces,” Mancini said.
“I don’t like that we have drawn three times. We need to work because we want to improve this,” he added.
“I’m frustrated, also the players are frustrated because of this. If you want to win, a clean sheet is important,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets