Galliani admits re-signing Kaka could be `impossible`
Rome: Adriano Galliani has admitted that AC Milan may encounter difficulties in their attempts to re-sign Kaka from Real Madrid.
The Brazilian playmaker has frequently been linked with a return to San Siro after struggling for fitness and form at Madrid following a €68 million transfer in 2009.
Earlier in the week, Kaka`s agent confirmed that he was in talks with the Rossoneri about a summer swoop, but according to the club`s vice-president, the tax system in Italy may prevent the deal from happening.
"It will be very difficult," Galliani told reporters after the presentation of the Serie A calendar for 2012-13.
"There are a thousand factors which could make this impossible."
"As always, the problem is money. Milan cannot afford to pay some wages, because Spain have a different tax system."
"The law there has changed but only for future contracts. The contracts that were already signed will stay as they were."
Earlier on Thursday, the Italian giants dropped a strong hint that Kaka was on his way back to northern Italy by leaving the team`s No.22 shirt unassigned.
"That shirt is free for the moment," Galliani noted.
Meanwhile, fresh reports in Italy suggest that Milan are interested in signing Kaka on a season-long loan to avoid paying a transfer fee for the 30-year-old midfielder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan