Galliani to meet Man City to discuss Tevez deal
Milan: AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani says he will meet with Manchester City on Thursday to discuss signing striker Carlos Tevez.
Milan wants to take the troubled forward on a loan deal with a view to a permanent move in the summer while City would prefer to sell Tevez outright during the January transfer window.
In comments reported by an Italian news agency, Galliani says, “it’s true I’m meeting them Thursday, but I don’t think the deal will be concluded that day.”
Milan leaves for Dubai for its winter training camp on Dec. 29 and Galliani admits it will be “almost impossible” for Tevez to join the rest of the Rossoneri.
Tevez has not played for City since he refused to warm up during a Champions League game against Bayern Munich in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly