Galliani to meet Man City to discuss Tevez deal
Milan: AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani says he will meet with Manchester City on Thursday to discuss signing striker Carlos Tevez.
Milan wants to take the troubled forward on a loan deal with a view to a permanent move in the summer while City would prefer to sell Tevez outright during the January transfer window.
In comments reported by an Italian news agency, Galliani says, “it’s true I’m meeting them Thursday, but I don’t think the deal will be concluded that day.”
Milan leaves for Dubai for its winter training camp on Dec. 29 and Galliani admits it will be “almost impossible” for Tevez to join the rest of the Rossoneri.
Tevez has not played for City since he refused to warm up during a Champions League game against Bayern Munich in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog