German U-21 midfielder Rode to leave Frankfurt for Bayern
Berlin: Germany`s under-21 midfielder Sebastian Rode will move from Eintracht Frankfurt to Bayern Munich, said a senior official of the Frankfurt club.
Frankfurt CEO Heribert Bruchhagen said on Thursday that Rode will leave either at the end of the season or when his contract expires in 2014.
Just two days ago, Bayern recruited another young midfielder Mario Goetze from Borussia Dortmund, who will join the Bavarians in July.
Bruchhagen said money is the key element that Rode and other young talents chose to join Bayern.
"They can earn four times more money at Bayern as they can here," he said in an interview. "End of story. The budget at Eintracht is 30 million euros, it`s 150 million at Bayern."
With six rounds left, Bayern Munich have made sure of winning Bundesliga while they are also bidding to become the first German team to win the treble of European, cup and league titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH