German U-21 midfielder Rode to leave Frankfurt for Bayern
Berlin: Germany`s under-21 midfielder Sebastian Rode will move from Eintracht Frankfurt to Bayern Munich, said a senior official of the Frankfurt club.
Frankfurt CEO Heribert Bruchhagen said on Thursday that Rode will leave either at the end of the season or when his contract expires in 2014.
Just two days ago, Bayern recruited another young midfielder Mario Goetze from Borussia Dortmund, who will join the Bavarians in July.
Bruchhagen said money is the key element that Rode and other young talents chose to join Bayern.
"They can earn four times more money at Bayern as they can here," he said in an interview. "End of story. The budget at Eintracht is 30 million euros, it`s 150 million at Bayern."
With six rounds left, Bayern Munich have made sure of winning Bundesliga while they are also bidding to become the first German team to win the treble of European, cup and league titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden