German U-21 midfielder Rode to leave Frankfurt for Bayern
Berlin: Germany`s under-21 midfielder Sebastian Rode will move from Eintracht Frankfurt to Bayern Munich, said a senior official of the Frankfurt club.
Frankfurt CEO Heribert Bruchhagen said on Thursday that Rode will leave either at the end of the season or when his contract expires in 2014.
Just two days ago, Bayern recruited another young midfielder Mario Goetze from Borussia Dortmund, who will join the Bavarians in July.
Bruchhagen said money is the key element that Rode and other young talents chose to join Bayern.
"They can earn four times more money at Bayern as they can here," he said in an interview. "End of story. The budget at Eintracht is 30 million euros, it`s 150 million at Bayern."
With six rounds left, Bayern Munich have made sure of winning Bundesliga while they are also bidding to become the first German team to win the treble of European, cup and league titles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Curfew, restrictions continue in Kashmir Valley for 51st day
- Is Ramdev coming up with world-class varsity near Delhi like University of Houston?
- Pakistan has started behaving like an enemy: JD(U)
- Donald Trump links death of NBA star's cousin to black vote
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'