Germany boss Joachim Low dismisses Man U move rumours
London: Germany coach Joachim Low has reportedly dismissed claims that he would be a candidate to replace Manchester United`s under-fire boss David Moyes if poor show continues for the club.
Low was reportedly pictured with former United boss Sir Alex Ferguson while chatting with him in London and followed with claims both in Germany and Manchester City that the German would be considered to replace Moyes at Old Trafford.
According to the Daily Star, Low however has privately dismissed the suggestions and insisted that he is fully committed to Germany with his immediate priority being the World Cup in Brazil this summer.
Low recently signed a contract extension and is now with the German team till the end of the Euro 2016 finals in France, the report added.
Meanwhile, United insiders have reportedly insisted that Moyes` position at the club is not under immediate threat despite United`s poor performance this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now
- Indian Premier League overdose? This is what BCCI intends to do in September
- 'CashEnglish' app rewards users with real cash
- Oh boy! Some cool tips for men's styling
- Superstar Mohanlal wants CM Vijayan to tackle Kerala's 'biggest terror', here is what he said