Germany boss Joachim Low dismisses Man U move rumours
London: Germany coach Joachim Low has reportedly dismissed claims that he would be a candidate to replace Manchester United`s under-fire boss David Moyes if poor show continues for the club.
Low was reportedly pictured with former United boss Sir Alex Ferguson while chatting with him in London and followed with claims both in Germany and Manchester City that the German would be considered to replace Moyes at Old Trafford.
According to the Daily Star, Low however has privately dismissed the suggestions and insisted that he is fully committed to Germany with his immediate priority being the World Cup in Brazil this summer.
Low recently signed a contract extension and is now with the German team till the end of the Euro 2016 finals in France, the report added.
Meanwhile, United insiders have reportedly insisted that Moyes` position at the club is not under immediate threat despite United`s poor performance this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on