Germany striker Klose doubtful for Italy, England matches
Berlin: Germany forward Miroslav Klose could be doubtful for their friendly internationals against Italy and England in the coming days after suffering a shoulder injury on Sunday, the team said on Monday.
Klose, joint Germany all-time top scorer with 68 goals, was injured in Lazio`s 1-1 draw against Parma in the Serie A and taken off six minutes from time.
"He is now in Munich, being treated by federation doctors," the German football association said in a statement.
The 35-year-old had only returned to action in October after undergoing foot surgery that had ruled him out for a month.
Germany, who have qualified for next year`s World Cup in Brazil, will play Italy in Milan on November 15 before taking on England in London four days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!