Germany striker Klose doubtful for Italy, England matches
Berlin: Germany forward Miroslav Klose could be doubtful for their friendly internationals against Italy and England in the coming days after suffering a shoulder injury on Sunday, the team said on Monday.
Klose, joint Germany all-time top scorer with 68 goals, was injured in Lazio`s 1-1 draw against Parma in the Serie A and taken off six minutes from time.
"He is now in Munich, being treated by federation doctors," the German football association said in a statement.
The 35-year-old had only returned to action in October after undergoing foot surgery that had ruled him out for a month.
Germany, who have qualified for next year`s World Cup in Brazil, will play Italy in Milan on November 15 before taking on England in London four days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof