Germany striker Klose doubtful for Italy, England matches
Berlin: Germany forward Miroslav Klose could be doubtful for their friendly internationals against Italy and England in the coming days after suffering a shoulder injury on Sunday, the team said on Monday.
Klose, joint Germany all-time top scorer with 68 goals, was injured in Lazio`s 1-1 draw against Parma in the Serie A and taken off six minutes from time.
"He is now in Munich, being treated by federation doctors," the German football association said in a statement.
The 35-year-old had only returned to action in October after undergoing foot surgery that had ruled him out for a month.
Germany, who have qualified for next year`s World Cup in Brazil, will play Italy in Milan on November 15 before taking on England in London four days later.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India