Gerrard reveals `desire` to become Liverpool manager after retirement
London: Liverpool player Steven Gerrard has confirmed that he would like to manage the club when his playing career comes to an end.
According to Metro.co.uk, the 33-year-old, who has played his whole career for the Reds, only recently signed a new contract to extend his stay at Anfield.
However, it appears that Gerrard is already thinking about life after his playing career, with the midfielder confirming his interest in managing Liverpool, the report said.
The player said that he would consider management maybe if he was good enough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says