Gerrard reveals `desire` to become Liverpool manager after retirement
London: Liverpool player Steven Gerrard has confirmed that he would like to manage the club when his playing career comes to an end.
According to Metro.co.uk, the 33-year-old, who has played his whole career for the Reds, only recently signed a new contract to extend his stay at Anfield.
However, it appears that Gerrard is already thinking about life after his playing career, with the midfielder confirming his interest in managing Liverpool, the report said.
The player said that he would consider management maybe if he was good enough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened