Gerrard reveals `desire` to become Liverpool manager after retirement
London: Liverpool player Steven Gerrard has confirmed that he would like to manage the club when his playing career comes to an end.
According to Metro.co.uk, the 33-year-old, who has played his whole career for the Reds, only recently signed a new contract to extend his stay at Anfield.
However, it appears that Gerrard is already thinking about life after his playing career, with the midfielder confirming his interest in managing Liverpool, the report said.
The player said that he would consider management maybe if he was good enough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?