Get me Nasri and Aguero, says Mancini
Manchester: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini wants to bring Arsenal mid-fielder Samir Nasri and Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero to the club.
Mancini is likely to seal Aguero-deal for 35 million pounds. The Argentine will be a replacement for his compatriot Carlos Tevez, who is likely to move to Brazilian club Corinthians.
"Samir is under contract with Arsenal. Also for Samir it depends on many things," Mancini was quoted as saying by a daily.
Asked if a bid for Nasri had been submitted, Mancini said: "I don`t know in this moment, I don`t know the situation but for Nasri it is difficult. I hope that we can buy because we need other players and I hope that this player can arrive before the end of the month."
Mancini believes Aguero will be the perfect replacement for Tevez.
"At the moment I am waiting because if we lose Carlos, Aguero is a player that can play for Manchester City because he is young, because he is a good player like Carlos, he can score a lot of goals and can play with Mario Balotelli, with Edin Dzeko," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack