Get me Nasri and Aguero, says Mancini
Manchester: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini wants to bring Arsenal mid-fielder Samir Nasri and Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero to the club.
Mancini is likely to seal Aguero-deal for 35 million pounds. The Argentine will be a replacement for his compatriot Carlos Tevez, who is likely to move to Brazilian club Corinthians.
"Samir is under contract with Arsenal. Also for Samir it depends on many things," Mancini was quoted as saying by a daily.
Asked if a bid for Nasri had been submitted, Mancini said: "I don`t know in this moment, I don`t know the situation but for Nasri it is difficult. I hope that we can buy because we need other players and I hope that this player can arrive before the end of the month."
Mancini believes Aguero will be the perfect replacement for Tevez.
"At the moment I am waiting because if we lose Carlos, Aguero is a player that can play for Manchester City because he is young, because he is a good player like Carlos, he can score a lot of goals and can play with Mario Balotelli, with Edin Dzeko," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'