Get me Nasri and Aguero, says Mancini
Manchester: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini wants to bring Arsenal mid-fielder Samir Nasri and Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero to the club.
Mancini is likely to seal Aguero-deal for 35 million pounds. The Argentine will be a replacement for his compatriot Carlos Tevez, who is likely to move to Brazilian club Corinthians.
"Samir is under contract with Arsenal. Also for Samir it depends on many things," Mancini was quoted as saying by a daily.
Asked if a bid for Nasri had been submitted, Mancini said: "I don`t know in this moment, I don`t know the situation but for Nasri it is difficult. I hope that we can buy because we need other players and I hope that this player can arrive before the end of the month."
Mancini believes Aguero will be the perfect replacement for Tevez.
"At the moment I am waiting because if we lose Carlos, Aguero is a player that can play for Manchester City because he is young, because he is a good player like Carlos, he can score a lot of goals and can play with Mario Balotelli, with Edin Dzeko," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender