Get me Nasri and Aguero, says Mancini
Manchester: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini wants to bring Arsenal mid-fielder Samir Nasri and Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero to the club.
Mancini is likely to seal Aguero-deal for 35 million pounds. The Argentine will be a replacement for his compatriot Carlos Tevez, who is likely to move to Brazilian club Corinthians.
"Samir is under contract with Arsenal. Also for Samir it depends on many things," Mancini was quoted as saying by a daily.
Asked if a bid for Nasri had been submitted, Mancini said: "I don`t know in this moment, I don`t know the situation but for Nasri it is difficult. I hope that we can buy because we need other players and I hope that this player can arrive before the end of the month."
Mancini believes Aguero will be the perfect replacement for Tevez.
"At the moment I am waiting because if we lose Carlos, Aguero is a player that can play for Manchester City because he is young, because he is a good player like Carlos, he can score a lot of goals and can play with Mario Balotelli, with Edin Dzeko," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy