Giggs mulling over quitting Man Utd as player, coach at end of season
London: Manchester United veteran Ryan Giggs is reportedly believed to be considering quitting the club as a player and coach at the end of this season.
The United legend is speculating about ending his playing career at Old Trafford despite starting in the club`s last two Champions League games against Bayern Munich and Olympiakos.
Giggs` friends believe that he may also cut off all contact with United this summer by turning his back on a coaching role under new boss David Moyes, the Mirror reported.
Speculations are that the iconic United star reportedly feels that the environment at Old Trafford is not the right one for him to try coaching since Sir Alex Ferguson`s retirement.
Giggs is heavily involved in a project with his close pal Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, Gary Neville and Phil Neville who have bought local non-league side Salford City, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’