Giggs to discuss future with Manchester United
London: Welsh football veteran Ryan Giggs will soon discuss his future with English Premier League reigning champions Manchester United.
The 38-year-old Giggs starred for United as they trounced Fulham 5-0 in midweek and scored his first league goal of the season, continuing his record of scoring in every campaign since the inception of the League in 1992.
Buoyed by his solid form and strong performances, Giggs may have a big chance to extend his deal for another year in Old Trafford, where the Welshman has spent all his career.
"It is almost that time when I will sit down with the manager and see what his plans are for the future and I will see how I am feeling," Giggs was quoted as saying by an agency.
"At the moment I feel really good and I am enjoying things more than ever, so we`ll just have to wait and see," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?