Giggs to discuss future with Manchester United
London: Welsh football veteran Ryan Giggs will soon discuss his future with English Premier League reigning champions Manchester United.
The 38-year-old Giggs starred for United as they trounced Fulham 5-0 in midweek and scored his first league goal of the season, continuing his record of scoring in every campaign since the inception of the League in 1992.
Buoyed by his solid form and strong performances, Giggs may have a big chance to extend his deal for another year in Old Trafford, where the Welshman has spent all his career.
"It is almost that time when I will sit down with the manager and see what his plans are for the future and I will see how I am feeling," Giggs was quoted as saying by an agency.
"At the moment I feel really good and I am enjoying things more than ever, so we`ll just have to wait and see," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje