Giggs to discuss future with Manchester United
London: Welsh football veteran Ryan Giggs will soon discuss his future with English Premier League reigning champions Manchester United.
The 38-year-old Giggs starred for United as they trounced Fulham 5-0 in midweek and scored his first league goal of the season, continuing his record of scoring in every campaign since the inception of the League in 1992.
Buoyed by his solid form and strong performances, Giggs may have a big chance to extend his deal for another year in Old Trafford, where the Welshman has spent all his career.
"It is almost that time when I will sit down with the manager and see what his plans are for the future and I will see how I am feeling," Giggs was quoted as saying by an agency.
"At the moment I feel really good and I am enjoying things more than ever, so we`ll just have to wait and see," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH