Guardiola to celebrate Bayern success with Oktoberfest delights
London:Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola is reportedly set to don leather breeches (lederhosen) and sample the alcoholic and culinary delights at the upcoming German festival Oktoberfest to celebrate his flying start to life in Munich.
Bayern is currently vying for top spot in the Bundesliga alongside Borussia Dortmund, with both clubs level-pegging on 16 points, and has already added the UEFA Super Cup to their collection of trophies this season, following a penalties victory over Chelsea.
According to Metro.co.uk, the Spaniard, who was the former manager of Barcelona, joined Bayern in early 2013 and is ready to celebrate the club`s success under his tutelage with beer, bratwurst, lager and women in frocks at the Oktoberfest.
The report mentioned that Guardiola has worn the traditional Bavarian lederhosen outfit during the club`s annual photoshoot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon