Guardiola to celebrate Bayern success with Oktoberfest delights
London:Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola is reportedly set to don leather breeches (lederhosen) and sample the alcoholic and culinary delights at the upcoming German festival Oktoberfest to celebrate his flying start to life in Munich.
Bayern is currently vying for top spot in the Bundesliga alongside Borussia Dortmund, with both clubs level-pegging on 16 points, and has already added the UEFA Super Cup to their collection of trophies this season, following a penalties victory over Chelsea.
According to Metro.co.uk, the Spaniard, who was the former manager of Barcelona, joined Bayern in early 2013 and is ready to celebrate the club`s success under his tutelage with beer, bratwurst, lager and women in frocks at the Oktoberfest.
The report mentioned that Guardiola has worn the traditional Bavarian lederhosen outfit during the club`s annual photoshoot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users