Guardiola to celebrate Bayern success with Oktoberfest delights
London:Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola is reportedly set to don leather breeches (lederhosen) and sample the alcoholic and culinary delights at the upcoming German festival Oktoberfest to celebrate his flying start to life in Munich.
Bayern is currently vying for top spot in the Bundesliga alongside Borussia Dortmund, with both clubs level-pegging on 16 points, and has already added the UEFA Super Cup to their collection of trophies this season, following a penalties victory over Chelsea.
According to Metro.co.uk, the Spaniard, who was the former manager of Barcelona, joined Bayern in early 2013 and is ready to celebrate the club`s success under his tutelage with beer, bratwurst, lager and women in frocks at the Oktoberfest.
The report mentioned that Guardiola has worn the traditional Bavarian lederhosen outfit during the club`s annual photoshoot.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij