Hamburg striker Artjoms Rudnevs joins Hannover on loan
Berlin: Artjoms Rudnevs joined northern rivals Hannover with immediate effect on loan, Hamburg announced via their official homepage.
The Latvian international left Hamburg`s training camp in Abu Dhabi to make the medical exam with his new side, which is in Belek, Turkey as both clubs agreed on a loan deal, Xinhua reported Thursday.
Hannover received a buyer`s option for their new striker, who spent most of the time on the side-line this season.
However, Hannover`s 25-year-old new arrival joined the "Rothosen" in 2012 to score 12 goals in 41 appearances. Besides that he scored one goal in 25 caps for Latvia`s national team.
His new club currently holds 13th position in the German Bundesliga.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets