Hannover beat Greuther Fuerth in Bundesliga
Berlin: Hannover`s Sergio da Silva Pinto secured his side a 3-2 win over Greuther Fuerth with a decider in the dying minute of the game, to open the 31st round in Bundesliga Friday.
Courageous bottom side Greuther Fuerth came back twice to give the visitors a hard time as Nikolas Djurdjic brace forced clinical Hannover to go one better in a seesaw match Friday.
The late winner by Sergio da Silva Pinto secured Hannover the 12th win of the season to maintain their hopes of a berth in Europe whereas Greuther Fuerth is as good as relegated, suffering their 19th loss of the season.
The following matches are scheduled for Saturday: newly crowned Bayern Munich face Freiburg, Leverkusen see struggling Werder Bremen, Wolfsburg host Monchengladbach, relegation threatened Hoffenheim meet Nuremberg, Augsburg clash against Stuttgart and newly promoted Dusseldorf encounter second placed Dortmund.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener
- Bad time continues for banks; Kingfisher Airlines brands auction fails again
- Punjab seeks CBI probe in shooting of RSS leader
- French PM Manuel Valls praises economy, says growth target in reach
- Judges must not hesitate to give severest punishment to rapists: Court