Hannover beat Greuther Fuerth in Bundesliga
Berlin: Hannover`s Sergio da Silva Pinto secured his side a 3-2 win over Greuther Fuerth with a decider in the dying minute of the game, to open the 31st round in Bundesliga Friday.
Courageous bottom side Greuther Fuerth came back twice to give the visitors a hard time as Nikolas Djurdjic brace forced clinical Hannover to go one better in a seesaw match Friday.
The late winner by Sergio da Silva Pinto secured Hannover the 12th win of the season to maintain their hopes of a berth in Europe whereas Greuther Fuerth is as good as relegated, suffering their 19th loss of the season.
The following matches are scheduled for Saturday: newly crowned Bayern Munich face Freiburg, Leverkusen see struggling Werder Bremen, Wolfsburg host Monchengladbach, relegation threatened Hoffenheim meet Nuremberg, Augsburg clash against Stuttgart and newly promoted Dusseldorf encounter second placed Dortmund.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents