Harry Redknapp says vacant Rovers managerial job ‘not for him’
London: Former Tottenham Hotspurs manager Harry Redknapp has distanced himself from the vacant managerial position at Venky’s owned Championship club Blackburn Rovers.
Redknapp rubbished reports that he was in Blackburn to hold talks over a contract to replace former boss Steve Kean, and said that this wasn’t the ideal job for him.
“They’ve got a good squad and a good support but it’s not for me,” a daily quoted Redknapp, as saying.
“According to a couple of the papers I was in Blackburn this morning. I wasn’t in Blackburn,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog