Harry Redknapp says vacant Rovers managerial job ‘not for him’
London: Former Tottenham Hotspurs manager Harry Redknapp has distanced himself from the vacant managerial position at Venky’s owned Championship club Blackburn Rovers.
Redknapp rubbished reports that he was in Blackburn to hold talks over a contract to replace former boss Steve Kean, and said that this wasn’t the ideal job for him.
“They’ve got a good squad and a good support but it’s not for me,” a daily quoted Redknapp, as saying.
“According to a couple of the papers I was in Blackburn this morning. I wasn’t in Blackburn,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- HILARIOUS! Indian Twitter roasts Sanjay Manjrekar for siding with Piers Morgan
- Minor gang-raped in UP's Etah
- Three drowned as car plunges into canal in UP
- After clinching historic silver medal, here's what PV Sindhu was allowed to do by coach Pullela Gopichand
- Welspun India hires Ernst & Young to probe US export lapses