Harry Redknapp says vacant Rovers managerial job ‘not for him’
London: Former Tottenham Hotspurs manager Harry Redknapp has distanced himself from the vacant managerial position at Venky’s owned Championship club Blackburn Rovers.
Redknapp rubbished reports that he was in Blackburn to hold talks over a contract to replace former boss Steve Kean, and said that this wasn’t the ideal job for him.
“They’ve got a good squad and a good support but it’s not for me,” a daily quoted Redknapp, as saying.
“According to a couple of the papers I was in Blackburn this morning. I wasn’t in Blackburn,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!