Honda to decide on future with CSKA
Moscow: Japanese midfielder Keisuke Honda will soon make his choice between staying with Russian football club CSKA Moscow or moving to some more influential European league.
According to sports.ru, the 2010 World Cup star`s agent said Honda is happy at CSKA and will begin talks with the Russian club about a contract extension through the summer of 2015, reports Xinhua.
CSKA, however, told the website that Honda wants to play for a big European club and that it will not stand in the way of the 26-year-old.
Honda`s existing deal with the Russian Premier League leaders expires at the end of next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city