Houston Rockets suffer worst loss of season
Houston: Stephen Curry scored 29 points, Klay Thompson had 26 with six three-pointers, as the Golden State Warriors kept their Western Conference standings in the NBA with a 108-78 win over the Houston Rockets at Toyota Center.
James Harden and Jeremy Lin scored 21 points each for the Rockets, who now trail Golden State by one and a half games for the No.6 spot in the Western Conference.
The Warriors Sunday night ended a five-game losing streak to the Rockets and got some payback for a 109-140 loss in Houston Feb 5, the Warriors` most-lopsided loss of the season.
The Rockets went into the game as the NBA`s highest scoring team, but their offence looked awful most of the night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe