Huntelaar double helps Milan beat Udinese
Milan: AC Milan warmed up for next week`s Champions League clash against Manchester United with a patchy 3-2 home win over Udinese in Serie A on Friday.
Klaas Jan Huntelaar grabbed the opener after seven minutes when he headed in Ronaldinho`s cross and the Dutch striker made it 3-1 in the second half after poor Udinese defending.
Alexandre Pato netted Milan`s second on his return from injury while Udinese twice got to within a goal of the hosts thanks to Antonio Floro Flores and Antonio Di Natale.
Milan, who moved back up to second spot, started with former Manchester United midfielder David Beckham on the bench and he will now be fretting over his place in the side for Tuesday`s Champions League last 16 first leg match at the San Siro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video