Huntelaar double helps Milan beat Udinese
Milan: AC Milan warmed up for next week`s Champions League clash against Manchester United with a patchy 3-2 home win over Udinese in Serie A on Friday.
Klaas Jan Huntelaar grabbed the opener after seven minutes when he headed in Ronaldinho`s cross and the Dutch striker made it 3-1 in the second half after poor Udinese defending.
Alexandre Pato netted Milan`s second on his return from injury while Udinese twice got to within a goal of the hosts thanks to Antonio Floro Flores and Antonio Di Natale.
Milan, who moved back up to second spot, started with former Manchester United midfielder David Beckham on the bench and he will now be fretting over his place in the side for Tuesday`s Champions League last 16 first leg match at the San Siro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what