Huntelaar knows how to score, but in Italy it is difficult: Kluivert
Milan: Patrick Kluivert, who played for Milan in 1997-98, has praised their latest Dutch striker, but warned Klaas-Jan Huntelaar that it is much easier to score in Spain`s Primera Division than in Italy.
"He knows how to score lots of goals," the 33-year-old said.
"I hope he does well, I am supporting him and all the other Dutchmen. But Italy is a very difficult place for a striker - in Spain it is easier."
Kluivert played alongside Ronaldinho in his years at Barcelona, and the Dutchman, who was hardly a picture of abstinence himself in his playing days, believes `Ronnie` should be left to his own devices.
"Even at Barcelona he lived in his own way and we won," Kluivert explained. "He needs to enjoy himself in order to play well. He should be a little bit careful, and if he starts to play well then people should keep their mouths shut. Ronnie is a class apart."
Kluivert, now a coach with PSV after a spell with AZ Alkmaar last season, then hinted that he would like to join up with new coach Leonardo.
"I am working with one of PSV`s youth teams, last year I had experience with [Louis] van Gaal at AZ. I have been training attackers - if Leonardo needs a helper I am ready. `Leo` is smart, he will be a good coach," Kluivert concluded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city