Huntelaar knows how to score, but in Italy it is difficult: Kluivert
Milan: Patrick Kluivert, who played for Milan in 1997-98, has praised their latest Dutch striker, but warned Klaas-Jan Huntelaar that it is much easier to score in Spain`s Primera Division than in Italy.
"He knows how to score lots of goals," the 33-year-old said.
"I hope he does well, I am supporting him and all the other Dutchmen. But Italy is a very difficult place for a striker - in Spain it is easier."
Kluivert played alongside Ronaldinho in his years at Barcelona, and the Dutchman, who was hardly a picture of abstinence himself in his playing days, believes `Ronnie` should be left to his own devices.
"Even at Barcelona he lived in his own way and we won," Kluivert explained. "He needs to enjoy himself in order to play well. He should be a little bit careful, and if he starts to play well then people should keep their mouths shut. Ronnie is a class apart."
Kluivert, now a coach with PSV after a spell with AZ Alkmaar last season, then hinted that he would like to join up with new coach Leonardo.
"I am working with one of PSV`s youth teams, last year I had experience with [Louis] van Gaal at AZ. I have been training attackers - if Leonardo needs a helper I am ready. `Leo` is smart, he will be a good coach," Kluivert concluded.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!