I do not hate Pepe: Andres Iniesta
Barcelona: Andres Iniesta has revealed that he holds no hatred towards Real Madrid`s Pepe.
The pair were surrounded by controversy because of a verbal row after the 2-2 Clasico draw earlier this season, but when questioned whether or not the two can see past their differences, Iniesta responded in a positive manner.
"I can be friends with him, why not?" the Barcelona star said in an interview.
“There was a point in time when I said what I thought of him, I did not like him, but now, why not?"
The Spain international also played down the on field tension between Lionel Messi and David Villa and spoke about the differences between the Blaugrana and Madrid in relation to their respective youth systems.
“What we have seen are things that remain on the field. These things happen at all workplaces," he added.
“Every club is different. I`ve been fortunate to be where I am, and what matters is that people trust the cantera. Otherwise, it is not worth it.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past