I do not like Guardiola as a man: Ibrahimovic
Paris Saint-Germain forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic has said that while Pep Guardiola is a “fantastic coach” he has reservations over the former Barcelona boss as a person.
The Swede spent one season at Camp Nou under the 42-year-old but soon left for AC Milan, claiming the Spaniard was the reason behind his exit.
“I spoke about Pep as a man, not a coach,” Ibrahimovic told CNN.
“As a coach, he`s fantastic, [but] as a man, we could debate that... I only have positive things to say about Barca. They`re probably the best team in the world.”
The former AC Milan star went on to say that Jose Mourinho and Fabio Capello, his coaches at Inter and Juventus respectively, are the best he has worked with.
“I`ve had some great coaches, but I`ll go for Capello or Mourinho [as the best].”
The 31-year-old also gave his opinion on the difference in styles between Lionel Messi and Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo.
“Messi is natural, Cristiano Ronaldo is a product of training,” he added.
Finally, Ibrahimovic said that he does not feel the need to win the Champions League to feel that his career has been a success.
Asked whether he would like to win the tournament, he said: “Yes, very much, but I`ve had a fantastic career. I don`t care.”
Ibrahimovic returns to Camp Nou on Wednesday, with his PSG side set to face Barcelona at 20:45CET.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!