I have received no offers yet: Falcao
Madrid: Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao has revealed his intention is to stay at Vicente Calderon for the time being.
The Colombian has been the subject of much transfer speculation with his performances this season reportedly attracting attention from the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.
"I haven`t received any firm offers and I have three years left on my contact with Atletico," he was quoted as saying by Marca.
“The moment will arrive when it`s time for me to leave but at the moment, I am very happy here.
"I am in a marvellous moment in my career. At Atletico, I don`t lack anything at all. We are a hard-working side and we have been able to win the Europa League and the European Supercup.”
Falcao has notched 22 goals in La Liga this season and sits third behind Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in the scoring charts, two players he claims cannot be separated in terms of ability.
"Right now, I am competing with two players of the highest level - Messi and Cristiano,” he added.
“I cannot choose one over the other as they are both incredible players.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das