I have received no offers yet: Falcao
Madrid: Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao has revealed his intention is to stay at Vicente Calderon for the time being.
The Colombian has been the subject of much transfer speculation with his performances this season reportedly attracting attention from the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.
"I haven`t received any firm offers and I have three years left on my contact with Atletico," he was quoted as saying by Marca.
“The moment will arrive when it`s time for me to leave but at the moment, I am very happy here.
"I am in a marvellous moment in my career. At Atletico, I don`t lack anything at all. We are a hard-working side and we have been able to win the Europa League and the European Supercup.”
Falcao has notched 22 goals in La Liga this season and sits third behind Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in the scoring charts, two players he claims cannot be separated in terms of ability.
"Right now, I am competing with two players of the highest level - Messi and Cristiano,” he added.
“I cannot choose one over the other as they are both incredible players.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’