I-League debutant JSW to launch club on Saturday
Bangalore: I-League`s new entrant, JSW Sports will be launching its new football club at the Bangalore Football Stadium on Saturday evening.
Making their I-League debut this season, the club has roped in former Manchester United player Ashley Westwood as coach of the club apart from signing India striker Robin Singh.
Present at the launch would be JSW chairman and managing director Sajjan Jindal, AIFF president Praful Patel and members from the Karnataka State Football Association. The team would be unveiled at the launch.
Meanwhile, JSW Sports has signed three Bangalore boys -? Kutty Mani, Don Bosco Andrew and Vishal Kumar.
Midfielder Kutty, 26, brings in a fair bit of experience having spent five seasons with Mumbai FC and one at Pune FC.
The other midfielder who has been signed was Don Bosco who started out at Bangalore SAI before spending three years at Goa`s SESA Academy.
Defender Vishal has represented India at the Under 16,17,19,21 and 23 levels apart from being part of the Olympic qualifier and SAFF Cup squads. He started out with HAL before spending two seasons at Pailan Arrows.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- Bihar polls: Wave in favour of BJP, will form next government, says Mulayam Singh Yadav