I-League: Sporting take on Mohun Bagan
Duler: In-form Sporting Clube de Goa will be looking to keep their unbeaten run going when they take on Mohun Bagan tomorrow in the 23rd round of I-League at the Duler Stadium, Mapusa.
Sporting, who have a good record at Duler Stadium, will be missing their reliable defender Samananda Singh who got marching orders in the second half against ONGC which helped the Mumbai side restore parity.
But coach Oscar Bruzon will be hoping that his team continues the unbeaten run.
At present Sporting are placed sixth with 30 points from 22 matches. They will look to the Spanish duo Juanfri upfront and Angel Berlanga in the defence to create impact.
Bagan defeated Dempo, but failed to collect full points against Shillong La jong, as they were held to a draw, fighting to avoid relegation as they have 13 points from 18 matches.
Bagan have come here without defender Anyichie Echezona and midfielder Jewel Raja, and will be relying on strikers Odafe Okolie and Tolgay in the absence of Samananda Singh.
Bagan last played against Salgaocar on this ground, but failed to win. Coach Karim Bencherifa must be hoping that his team stay together and repeat the winning performance against Dempo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Vietnam warns South China Sea is a `test` of ASEAN
- China telecom giant Huawei first half revenue up 40%
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Tour de France 2016: After third title, Chris Froome focuses on Rio Olympics 2016
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned today