I`ll discuss my future at the end of the season: Lewandowski
Dortmund: Robert Lewandowski has refused to comment on his future with Borussia Dortmund, dismissing rumours about a potential transfer as mere speculation.
The Poland striker has long been linked with a summer switch to Bayern Munich and Manchester United, with some reports suggesting a deal has already been brokered with the Bundesliga champions, but he insists he will not be drawn on gossip until the current campaign has drawn to a close.
"I will not comment on pure speculation," the 24-year-old told Polish newspaper Fakt.
"The media write a lot about me, but that`s just their duty. It`s hard for me to say now what will happen when the season ends.
"I focus on the nearest game and then the second match with Real [Madrid]. We will see next what life brings."
Lewandowski hit all four of his side`s goals as they thrashed Real Madrid in Wednesday`s Champions League semi-final first leg, and the former Lech Poznan forward believes Jose Mourinho`s side were left "clueless" by BVB`s high-intensity play.
"They were clueless when we pressed them in the second-half, at times they simply didn`t know what to do," he said.
"They weren`t too chatty afterwards. They ran to the changing room pretty quickly, while we were celebrating as a team."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP