I`m able to respect those who criticize me: Ronaldo
Washington: Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo has said he is able to respect those who criticize him because he knows what they think about him is not correct. The former Manchester United star said all those players who have played alongside him knows what kind of player he is, adding those who don’t know him can keep forming opinions as he is not bothered.
Ronaldo also admitted winning the Champions League is a must for Madrid especially taking into account their poor La Liga form. The Portuguese captain said players at Madrid are under tremendous pressure to deliver trophy because of the huge profile of the Santiago Bernabeu based club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre