‘I`m looking forward to seeing Messi & Neymar together at Barcelona’
Barcelona: Dani Alves is hopeful that Santos attacker Neymar decides to join Barcelona once he makes the decision to leave his current club.
The 20-year-old is one of the most sought-after players around and is continually being linked with a move to Europe as clubs such as Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United and Juventus are believed to be keeping tabs on him.
Santos are hopeful of holding on to their star player until after the 2014 World Cup, but Dani Alves hopes Neymar`s future will be resolved before then.
"I hope that the Neymar-saga will end soon and that the outcome will be satisfying for everyone," Dani Alves stated to RAC1.
"I am looking forward to seeing Neymar and Messi play together. He would fit in very well. Barcelona will arguably have the two best attackers in the world with him."
The right-back then went on to say the Barcelona squad feared the departure of Pep Guardiola at the end of the 2011-12 campaign would lead to a number of changes, but he`s happy that Tito Vilanova has stuck to the Barca philosophy.
"Guardiola has left the team in good hands. We were a bit concerned that Tito would embrace another philosophy, but nothing has changed."
Barcelona have won their opening five Liga games of the 2012-13 season and sit atop of the table.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- UN council discusses move to enforce North Korea sanctions
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador