I miss Italy: Ibrahimovic
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has admitted that he misses life in Italy as talk of a return to Serie A intensifies.
The Swede swapped AC Milan for the French capital last summer and promptly led Carlo Ancelotti`s side to the Ligue 1 title, but has since been linked with a move back to former club Juventus.
"Will I stay at PSG? We`ll see. A lot of things can happen," he is quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.
"All the times [in the past] that I have said that I would be staying, at the end I changed clubs. This time I am not going to say anything.
"I still have two more years left on my contract but anything can happen. I have changed teams several times and then I planned to stay at a single club for a long time but it did not happen.
"I miss Italy. It`s my second home. The clubs I`ve played for, Juventus, Inter and Milan are the biggest in the world, I won with them and I know what it means to be a footballer in Italy.
"There is is a big difference, Italy is the most fanatical about football. Italians are used to big football stars and when they arrive they treat them in a certain way.
"If you play for a big club and go out to eat the owner of the restaurant tells you: `My restaurant is yours`. It`s not like that in Spain.
"There are different culutres and the Italian one is the one I like a lot."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble