I miss Italy: Ibrahimovic
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has admitted that he misses life in Italy as talk of a return to Serie A intensifies.
The Swede swapped AC Milan for the French capital last summer and promptly led Carlo Ancelotti`s side to the Ligue 1 title, but has since been linked with a move back to former club Juventus.
"Will I stay at PSG? We`ll see. A lot of things can happen," he is quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.
"All the times [in the past] that I have said that I would be staying, at the end I changed clubs. This time I am not going to say anything.
"I still have two more years left on my contract but anything can happen. I have changed teams several times and then I planned to stay at a single club for a long time but it did not happen.
"I miss Italy. It`s my second home. The clubs I`ve played for, Juventus, Inter and Milan are the biggest in the world, I won with them and I know what it means to be a footballer in Italy.
"There is is a big difference, Italy is the most fanatical about football. Italians are used to big football stars and when they arrive they treat them in a certain way.
"If you play for a big club and go out to eat the owner of the restaurant tells you: `My restaurant is yours`. It`s not like that in Spain.
"There are different culutres and the Italian one is the one I like a lot."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive