I want to remain at Real Madrid: Kaka
Madrid: Real Madrid midfielder Kaka has made it clear he has no intention of leaving the Santiago Bernabeu as he wants to have at least one good season at the club,
Since his mega-money move from AC Milan in 2009, the Brazilian has not convinced everyone in the Spanish capital with his performances on the pitch. Last summer he was almost sold back to the San Siro giants and rumours have begun to circulate again that he may be on his way out.
However, Kaka remains steadfast in his desire to prove himself with the Merengues if only he is given a chance to play more regularly.
"My priority is to continue for another two years with Real Madrid," Kaka was quoted by Marca.
"I would love to have the opportunity to play more often. My first option is this and if it is not possible, then I will look at alternatives.”
"I want to have at least one good season with Real Madrid, it is a personal challenge. I do not know about others but I have a feeling of frustration here.”
"I will wait until the end of the season to know I will continue, that is to say, if the conditions here will provide me with the chance to play more.”
"I do not want to return to Brazil. I want to remain in Europe and perhaps later on if it is possible a may then think about returning."
Kaka also commented on the possibility of linking up with Paris Saint-Germain`s Carlo Ancelotti again, the coach he played under during his Milan days.
"Ancelotti is the coach with whom I had my best years with as a professional," he continued.
"With Mourinho`s situation, it is difficult to say what will happen, whether some players will leave, if Mourinho will continue."
Kaka has made just 16 La Liga appearances this season, scoring twice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees