I will coach again if a club seduces me: Guardiola
Madrid: Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has reiterated his desire to take a break from football in order to recharge his batteries, but admitted that he is open to a return if he receives an interesting proposal in future.
The 41-year-old recently announced his decision to quit Barcelona this summer to take a sabbatical from the game after a highly successful four-year stint with the Blaugrana.
Nevertheless, Guardiola`s farewell to the game could only be temporary as he is keen to make a return once he is ready.
"I will be pleased to receive calls [from interested clubs], of course, but for the next few months I have to recharge my batteries, recharge my mind," Guardiola told reporters at a press conference.
"I`m going to rest for now and then I will wait. If a club wants me once I`ve recharged my batteries, and they seduce me, I will coach again."
Guardiola will be in charge of Barcelona for the last time in Friday`s Copa del Rey final against Athletic Bilbao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi