I will coach again if a club seduces me: Guardiola
Madrid: Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has reiterated his desire to take a break from football in order to recharge his batteries, but admitted that he is open to a return if he receives an interesting proposal in future.
The 41-year-old recently announced his decision to quit Barcelona this summer to take a sabbatical from the game after a highly successful four-year stint with the Blaugrana.
Nevertheless, Guardiola`s farewell to the game could only be temporary as he is keen to make a return once he is ready.
"I will be pleased to receive calls [from interested clubs], of course, but for the next few months I have to recharge my batteries, recharge my mind," Guardiola told reporters at a press conference.
"I`m going to rest for now and then I will wait. If a club wants me once I`ve recharged my batteries, and they seduce me, I will coach again."
Guardiola will be in charge of Barcelona for the last time in Friday`s Copa del Rey final against Athletic Bilbao.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Only 15% water left in major reservoirs in India; west, south worst hit'
- Amarnath Yatra: J&K DGP reviews security arrangements
- Eoin Morgan picks Anil Kumble and MS Dhoni in All-time XI, no place for Sachin Tendulkar
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner