I won’t be intimidated by Ferguson or Man U: Villas-Boas
London: Ahead of the Premier League clash between Manchester United and Chelsea, Andre Villas-Boas says that he won’t intimidated by Sir Alex Ferguson or Old Trafford.
“Sure, I do not feel like an equal and you have to pay respect to a person who has achieved so much,” the Sun quoted Villas-Boas, as saying.
“As for any of the mind games you talk about with Alex Ferguson, well, I don’t exactly know where to position myself on this,” he added.
He insists that the best thing that he can do is just treat it like another game.
“I just hope I can motivate my players enough to win a game that will put us in an even better position than we are in at the moment,” Villas-Boas said.
United have scored 18 goals in their opening four matches, and leads the points’ table.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference