Ibrahimovic escapes ban for gun gesture
Paris: Paris St Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic escaped a ban on Thursday for mimicking pointing a gun at the opposition bench in a Ligue 1 game against Toulouse last month.
The Sweden striker made the gesture when he was replaced during the match on September 28 but rather than a ban, a disciplinary hearing on Thursday simply reminded him of his future conduct.
French champions PSG, who are top of the Ligue 1 standings with 24 points from 10 games, travel to St Etienne on Sunday.
Ibrahimovic, who has scored five league goals this season, has been in terrific form lately, netting four in Wednesday`s 5-0 away demolition of Anderlecht in the Champions League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog