Ibrahimovic escapes ban for gun gesture
Paris: Paris St Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic escaped a ban on Thursday for mimicking pointing a gun at the opposition bench in a Ligue 1 game against Toulouse last month.
The Sweden striker made the gesture when he was replaced during the match on September 28 but rather than a ban, a disciplinary hearing on Thursday simply reminded him of his future conduct.
French champions PSG, who are top of the Ligue 1 standings with 24 points from 10 games, travel to St Etienne on Sunday.
Ibrahimovic, who has scored five league goals this season, has been in terrific form lately, netting four in Wednesday`s 5-0 away demolition of Anderlecht in the Champions League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match