Ibrahimovic has not asked to leave
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has refuted claims that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has asked to leave the club in the summer.
The Swedish star has been linked with a move away from the French capital, with former club Juventus said to be vying for his signature.
He admitted recently that misses life in Italy and refused to rule out a summer exit but his boss says he will be staying put.
"This is not true, he did not ask to leave the club. Our relationship is good, as it is with other players," he told reporters after his side`s 3-1 win over Lorient.
The 53-year-old has admitted that he would like to replace Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid this summer but insisted that there are no new developments concerning his own future.
"Everybody knows my situation. There is nothing new to tell you. No news is good news and I agree with that expression," he added.
"Have the players asked me to stay? That is between me and the club, nobody else. There are no plans to rendezvous with some players either."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore