Ibrahimovic has not asked to leave
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has refuted claims that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has asked to leave the club in the summer.
The Swedish star has been linked with a move away from the French capital, with former club Juventus said to be vying for his signature.
He admitted recently that misses life in Italy and refused to rule out a summer exit but his boss says he will be staying put.
"This is not true, he did not ask to leave the club. Our relationship is good, as it is with other players," he told reporters after his side`s 3-1 win over Lorient.
The 53-year-old has admitted that he would like to replace Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid this summer but insisted that there are no new developments concerning his own future.
"Everybody knows my situation. There is nothing new to tell you. No news is good news and I agree with that expression," he added.
"Have the players asked me to stay? That is between me and the club, nobody else. There are no plans to rendezvous with some players either."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY