Ibrahimovic has not asked to leave
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has refuted claims that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has asked to leave the club in the summer.
The Swedish star has been linked with a move away from the French capital, with former club Juventus said to be vying for his signature.
He admitted recently that misses life in Italy and refused to rule out a summer exit but his boss says he will be staying put.
"This is not true, he did not ask to leave the club. Our relationship is good, as it is with other players," he told reporters after his side`s 3-1 win over Lorient.
The 53-year-old has admitted that he would like to replace Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid this summer but insisted that there are no new developments concerning his own future.
"Everybody knows my situation. There is nothing new to tell you. No news is good news and I agree with that expression," he added.
"Have the players asked me to stay? That is between me and the club, nobody else. There are no plans to rendezvous with some players either."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Quran sacrilege: Delhi AAP lawmaker Naresh Yadav sent to judicial custody till Aug 1
- Hillary Clinton nominated for president, husband Bill says she will ''never quit''
- Arjun Kapoor to have double role in 'Mubaraka'
- WATCH: TERRIFYING! Ten times Brock Lesnar showed no mercy to his WWE opponents