Ibrahimovic has not asked to leave
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has refuted claims that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has asked to leave the club in the summer.
The Swedish star has been linked with a move away from the French capital, with former club Juventus said to be vying for his signature.
He admitted recently that misses life in Italy and refused to rule out a summer exit but his boss says he will be staying put.
"This is not true, he did not ask to leave the club. Our relationship is good, as it is with other players," he told reporters after his side`s 3-1 win over Lorient.
The 53-year-old has admitted that he would like to replace Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid this summer but insisted that there are no new developments concerning his own future.
"Everybody knows my situation. There is nothing new to tell you. No news is good news and I agree with that expression," he added.
"Have the players asked me to stay? That is between me and the club, nobody else. There are no plans to rendezvous with some players either."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees