Ibrahimovic has not asked to leave
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has refuted claims that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has asked to leave the club in the summer.
The Swedish star has been linked with a move away from the French capital, with former club Juventus said to be vying for his signature.
He admitted recently that misses life in Italy and refused to rule out a summer exit but his boss says he will be staying put.
"This is not true, he did not ask to leave the club. Our relationship is good, as it is with other players," he told reporters after his side`s 3-1 win over Lorient.
The 53-year-old has admitted that he would like to replace Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid this summer but insisted that there are no new developments concerning his own future.
"Everybody knows my situation. There is nothing new to tell you. No news is good news and I agree with that expression," he added.
"Have the players asked me to stay? That is between me and the club, nobody else. There are no plans to rendezvous with some players either."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya
- JNU rape case: Accused Anmol Ratan to be produced before court today