Ibrahimovic is a frustrated prima donna, says Hoeness
Munich: Bayern Munich boss Uli Hoeness has hit out at Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic following the Sweden international`s ongoing criticism of Pep Guardiola.
The 31-year-old worked with Guardiola during his time with Barcelona in 2009-10, but failed to make an impact under the current Bayern coach and has had a troublesome relationship with the 42-year-old ever since.
"We have a completely different opinion than Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We are very satisfied with Pep Guardiola," Hoeness told Bild.
"Ibrahimovic is a bitter prima donna if you ask me. He has never really gotten over his Barcelona exit.
"No team has ever been happy with him. He always brings problems with him."
Ibrahimovic eventually left Barcelona for AC Milan in 2010 before joining PSG in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP