Ibrahimovic is a frustrated prima donna, says Hoeness
Munich: Bayern Munich boss Uli Hoeness has hit out at Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic following the Sweden international`s ongoing criticism of Pep Guardiola.
The 31-year-old worked with Guardiola during his time with Barcelona in 2009-10, but failed to make an impact under the current Bayern coach and has had a troublesome relationship with the 42-year-old ever since.
"We have a completely different opinion than Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We are very satisfied with Pep Guardiola," Hoeness told Bild.
"Ibrahimovic is a bitter prima donna if you ask me. He has never really gotten over his Barcelona exit.
"No team has ever been happy with him. He always brings problems with him."
Ibrahimovic eventually left Barcelona for AC Milan in 2010 before joining PSG in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling