Ibrahimovic, Silva sold to PSG, admits Berlusconi
Rome: AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has confirmed that Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva have been sold to French football club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG).
"Yes, I`ve sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to PSG," he told Sky Sport 24. "We will save 150 million euros (about $183 million) over two years."
Reports emerged this week that PSG would splash 62 million euros (about $75.6 million) to sign Thiago Silva, with whom they had agreed a deal in June, and Ibrahimovic, reports Xinhua.
Ibrahimovic`s agent, Mino Raiola, met with AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani Wednesday and then headed to the French capital for talks with PSG director Leonardo Thursday.
According to L`Equipe, the Sweden striker had agreed to the move in principle and Berlusconi has now confirmed the news.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone