Ibrahimovic, Silva sold to PSG, admits Berlusconi
Rome: AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has confirmed that Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva have been sold to French football club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG).
"Yes, I`ve sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to PSG," he told Sky Sport 24. "We will save 150 million euros (about $183 million) over two years."
Reports emerged this week that PSG would splash 62 million euros (about $75.6 million) to sign Thiago Silva, with whom they had agreed a deal in June, and Ibrahimovic, reports Xinhua.
Ibrahimovic`s agent, Mino Raiola, met with AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani Wednesday and then headed to the French capital for talks with PSG director Leonardo Thursday.
According to L`Equipe, the Sweden striker had agreed to the move in principle and Berlusconi has now confirmed the news.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog