Ibrahimovic will 100 per cent remain at AC Milan: Galliani
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani insists that there is no chance of Zlatan Ibrahimovic being allowed to leave San Siro this summer.
Having resisted the temptation to sell Thiago Silva to Paris Saint-Germain for €46 million, it has been reported that the allegedly cash-strapped Rossoneri are considering cashing in on their 30-year-old Swedish striker.
Ibrahimovic`s agent claimed on Monday that he could offer no guarantee that his client would still be at Milan next season, but Galliani has wasted little time in weighing in on the issue, claiming the forward is going nowhere.
"We don`t have any problems with him," the Rossoneri chief told Sky Sport24 on Monday evening. "He will 100 per cent remain at Milan."
Galliani also stated that Thiago Silva is now untouchable, with the Brazil international having signed a contract extension until 2017, and ruled out the possibility of the club making a move for Palermo defender Matias Silvestre.
"Now he [Thiago Silva] is a bulletproof player," the 67-year-old boasted. "Silvestre will not arrive. We already have Thiago Silva."
It was reported earlier this summer that PSG were also interested in Ibrahimovic, but the Ligue 1 outfit denied any interest in the former Barcelona striker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!