India in SAFF Cup semis despite loss to Nepal
Kathmandu: A last gasp goal by Robin Singh in their shock 1-2 loss to Nepal carried India into the semi-finals, thanks to their win against Pakistan after the two teams were tied on goal difference at the conclusion of the group phase of the SAFF Cup football tournament here on Thursday.
Both India and Pakistan were tied on zero goal difference after Pakistan beat Bangladesh 2-1 in their last Group A match. But India moved into the final four on account of their 1-0 win against Pakistan.
Nepal also made the semi-finals as they top the teams from Group A.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack