India`s asst football coach Medeira robbed in Malaysia
Margao: Former India international and national team`s assistant coach Savio Medeira has been robbed of all his belongings including passport in a Kuala Lumpur hotel, informed family sources.
The incident took place on Monday, when Medeira, who is currently holidaying in Malaysian capital, came to his room only to find that his passport, foreign exchange and other documents were missing.
He later lodged a complaint with a local police station and then made a call to the All India Football Federation, who in turn contacted the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) headquarter in Kuala Lumpur.
Medeira, now has asked his travel agent in Goa to make the necessary arrangements to fly him to Goa and is expected to reach here on May 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch