India`s asst football coach Medeira robbed in Malaysia
Margao: Former India international and national team`s assistant coach Savio Medeira has been robbed of all his belongings including passport in a Kuala Lumpur hotel, informed family sources.
The incident took place on Monday, when Medeira, who is currently holidaying in Malaysian capital, came to his room only to find that his passport, foreign exchange and other documents were missing.
He later lodged a complaint with a local police station and then made a call to the All India Football Federation, who in turn contacted the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) headquarter in Kuala Lumpur.
Medeira, now has asked his travel agent in Goa to make the necessary arrangements to fly him to Goa and is expected to reach here on May 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...