India`s asst football coach Medeira robbed in Malaysia
Margao: Former India international and national team`s assistant coach Savio Medeira has been robbed of all his belongings including passport in a Kuala Lumpur hotel, informed family sources.
The incident took place on Monday, when Medeira, who is currently holidaying in Malaysian capital, came to his room only to find that his passport, foreign exchange and other documents were missing.
He later lodged a complaint with a local police station and then made a call to the All India Football Federation, who in turn contacted the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) headquarter in Kuala Lumpur.
Medeira, now has asked his travel agent in Goa to make the necessary arrangements to fly him to Goa and is expected to reach here on May 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Woman allegedly raped by Nigerian national in Goa
- Maneka Gandhi to release Draft Trafficking of Persons Bill today
- Adam Zampa asks Australian media not to call him 'Warnie' - Here's why
- China denies shutting down 109 Confucius institutes in US
- LG G5 pre-booking ends today; listed on Flipkart at Rs 52,990