India`s asst football coach Medeira robbed in Malaysia
Margao: Former India international and national team`s assistant coach Savio Medeira has been robbed of all his belongings including passport in a Kuala Lumpur hotel, informed family sources.
The incident took place on Monday, when Medeira, who is currently holidaying in Malaysian capital, came to his room only to find that his passport, foreign exchange and other documents were missing.
He later lodged a complaint with a local police station and then made a call to the All India Football Federation, who in turn contacted the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) headquarter in Kuala Lumpur.
Medeira, now has asked his travel agent in Goa to make the necessary arrangements to fly him to Goa and is expected to reach here on May 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list