India to host football medicine conference in 2015
New Delhi: India will be hosting the 5th AFC Medical Conference here in April 2015, the organisers announced on Tuesday, giving an opportunity to the people in the country to understand more about the medical science behind the game of football.
"After Malaysia, Japan and Oman it is now India which has been given the privilege and honour to host the biggest sports medicine conference of Asia," Organising Secretary, AFC Medical Conference-2015, PSM Chandran said in a release.
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) with the patronage of the International Football Federation (FIFA) will conduct the event from April 2-4, 2015.
All India Football Federation (AIFF) will host the conference which will see renowned expert scientists covering evidence based information on sports science and medicine.
In addition, participants will have exposure to latest medical equipment and technologies, pharmaceuticals, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, fitness equipment as well as health products during the three day programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP