Indian eves team to play Netherlands in exhibition games
New Delhi: Indian women`s football team will play two exhibition matches against the Netherlands women`s side later this month.
The All India Football Federation (AIFF) has organised the exhibition matches between the Indian women`s assorted team and the Dutch women`s assorted team.
The matches will be played in Kolhapur and Navi Mumbai on January 17 and 20 respectively.
Keeping in mind the games, the AIFF has organised w weeklong camp in Kolhapur, starting from Wednesday.
Goalkeepers: Aditi Chauhan, Sita Sharma.
Defenders: Tuli Goon, Swati Rawat, Romi Devi, Ashalata Devi, Suprava Samal, Lako Phuti Bhutia.
Midfielders: Manisha Panna, Sasmita Mallik, Supriya Routray, Lochana Munda, Premi Devi, Subhaprava Rout, Margaret Devi, Sangita Basfore.
Forwards: Prameshwori Devi, Rinaroy Devi, D Grace, Nima Lamhu Bhutia.
Coach: Anadi Barua;
Assistant coaches: Sukla Dutta, Surmala Chanu; Goalkeeping Coach: Chitra Gangadhara;, Physio: Khyati Sharma; Manager: Sapna Rani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred