Indian eves team to play Netherlands in exhibition games
New Delhi: Indian women`s football team will play two exhibition matches against the Netherlands women`s side later this month.
The All India Football Federation (AIFF) has organised the exhibition matches between the Indian women`s assorted team and the Dutch women`s assorted team.
The matches will be played in Kolhapur and Navi Mumbai on January 17 and 20 respectively.
Keeping in mind the games, the AIFF has organised w weeklong camp in Kolhapur, starting from Wednesday.
Goalkeepers: Aditi Chauhan, Sita Sharma.
Defenders: Tuli Goon, Swati Rawat, Romi Devi, Ashalata Devi, Suprava Samal, Lako Phuti Bhutia.
Midfielders: Manisha Panna, Sasmita Mallik, Supriya Routray, Lochana Munda, Premi Devi, Subhaprava Rout, Margaret Devi, Sangita Basfore.
Forwards: Prameshwori Devi, Rinaroy Devi, D Grace, Nima Lamhu Bhutia.
Coach: Anadi Barua;
Assistant coaches: Sukla Dutta, Surmala Chanu; Goalkeeping Coach: Chitra Gangadhara;, Physio: Khyati Sharma; Manager: Sapna Rani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information