Injured Balotelli out of Milan`s clash with Juve
Milan: Italy striker Mario Balotelli will miss AC Milan`s home game with Serie A leaders Juventus on Sunday after failing to recover from a shoulder injury.
Giampaolo Pazzini is expected to take his place despite dislocating cartilage in his nose during last weekend`s 2-0 win at Sampdoria.
"Pazzini is feeling some pain but should make it," coach Clarence Seedorf told a news conference on Saturday.
Milan are ninth on 35 points, five points behind city rivals Inter who occupy fifth spot.
Former Manchester City forward Balotelli has scored 10 goals in 18 league appearances this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Not just cash transactions, IT officials also tracking Facebook posts for foreign tour photos!
- Denmark bags Europe's maiden Thomas Cup title
- Understanding Olympics qualification: How MC Mary Kom can still go to Rio 2016, with some luck
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 22 runs, march into playoffs
- Three men held for attacking BJP MP Tarun Vijay