Injured Puyol to miss Champions League game
Madrid: Barcelona defender Carles Puyol is set to miss Wednesday`s Champions League second leg clash with German Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen because of a groin injury.
Puyol joins teammates Frenchman Eric Abidal, Chilean wing Alexis Sanchez and long-term injury victims David Villa and Dutch international Ibrahim Afellay on the sidelines.
Barcelona hold a 3-1 first-leg lead over their German opponents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video