Injuries sideline Juventus defenders
Rome: Italian first division soccer league side Juventus will be without key defenders Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini for their next two league matches because of injuries, the club announced.
Barzagli looks set to miss three matches including Wednesday`s match against Bologna where victory would see them go level on points with leaders AC Milan. He will be out due to a torn calf muscle and is likely to return April 1 against Napoli.
Chiellini has a less serious calf muscle tear and while certain to miss the Bologna and Genoa match Sunday should be fit to line-up against Fiorentina the week after.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda