Injury likely to keep Lampard out of FA Cup tie
London: England midfielder Frank Lampard is likely to miss Chelsea`s FA Cup fourth-round tie at neighbours Queens Park Rangers on Saturday because of a calf injury.
Lampard limped off after 36 minutes of last Saturday`s 0-0 draw at Norwich City in the Premier League and scans have shown he sustained a small tear in his calf muscle, the London club said on their website (www.chelseafc.com) on Monday.
The 33-year-old is now expected to join up with the rest of Chelsea`s squad for this week`s training camp in Majorca.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- IPL 2016: Superman AB de Villiers does it again, takes RCB into final with incredible 79-run knock vs GL
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in MBOSE Tura Class 12th HSSLC Arts Results 2016 Meghalaya Board announced
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in SSLC Results 2016: MBOSE Meghalaya Board Class 10th Exam Results 2016 declared
- 'I swear my allegiance to Sonia ji, Rahul ji', say West Bengal Congress MLAs on a stamp paper
- Faintest galaxy ever captured by scientists