Injury likely to keep Lampard out of FA Cup tie
London: England midfielder Frank Lampard is likely to miss Chelsea`s FA Cup fourth-round tie at neighbours Queens Park Rangers on Saturday because of a calf injury.
Lampard limped off after 36 minutes of last Saturday`s 0-0 draw at Norwich City in the Premier League and scans have shown he sustained a small tear in his calf muscle, the London club said on their website (www.chelseafc.com) on Monday.
The 33-year-old is now expected to join up with the rest of Chelsea`s squad for this week`s training camp in Majorca.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police