Injury likely to keep Lampard out of FA Cup tie
London: England midfielder Frank Lampard is likely to miss Chelsea`s FA Cup fourth-round tie at neighbours Queens Park Rangers on Saturday because of a calf injury.
Lampard limped off after 36 minutes of last Saturday`s 0-0 draw at Norwich City in the Premier League and scans have shown he sustained a small tear in his calf muscle, the London club said on their website (www.chelseafc.com) on Monday.
The 33-year-old is now expected to join up with the rest of Chelsea`s squad for this week`s training camp in Majorca.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic