Inter Milan confirm Paulinho interest
Rio de Janeiro: Italian football giants Inter Milan have confirmed their interest in signing Brazil midfielder Paulinho.
The Serie A club`s president Massimo Moratti said Monday that a deal could be struck with Paulinho`s club Corinthians before the close of the transfer window on Thursday.
"We are going to come to an agreement if negotiations continue in their current direction. If not, there will be no deal," Moratti was quoted saying by Brazil`s Lancenet.
Earlier reports said the Nerazzurri are willing to pay 15 million euros for the 24-year-old, having had an 8.5-million euro offer for the player rejected last year.
Paulinho, who played in Corinthians` 2012 Copa Libertadores and FIFA Club World Cup-winning teams, has been included in Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari`s squad for next month`s friendly against England in London`s Wembley Stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies