Inter Milan confirm Paulinho interest
Rio de Janeiro: Italian football giants Inter Milan have confirmed their interest in signing Brazil midfielder Paulinho.
The Serie A club`s president Massimo Moratti said Monday that a deal could be struck with Paulinho`s club Corinthians before the close of the transfer window on Thursday.
"We are going to come to an agreement if negotiations continue in their current direction. If not, there will be no deal," Moratti was quoted saying by Brazil`s Lancenet.
Earlier reports said the Nerazzurri are willing to pay 15 million euros for the 24-year-old, having had an 8.5-million euro offer for the player rejected last year.
Paulinho, who played in Corinthians` 2012 Copa Libertadores and FIFA Club World Cup-winning teams, has been included in Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari`s squad for next month`s friendly against England in London`s Wembley Stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read