Inter Milan confirm Paulinho interest
Rio de Janeiro: Italian football giants Inter Milan have confirmed their interest in signing Brazil midfielder Paulinho.
The Serie A club`s president Massimo Moratti said Monday that a deal could be struck with Paulinho`s club Corinthians before the close of the transfer window on Thursday.
"We are going to come to an agreement if negotiations continue in their current direction. If not, there will be no deal," Moratti was quoted saying by Brazil`s Lancenet.
Earlier reports said the Nerazzurri are willing to pay 15 million euros for the 24-year-old, having had an 8.5-million euro offer for the player rejected last year.
Paulinho, who played in Corinthians` 2012 Copa Libertadores and FIFA Club World Cup-winning teams, has been included in Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari`s squad for next month`s friendly against England in London`s Wembley Stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case