Inter Milan fined for racism
Rome: Italian football club Inter Milan have been fined 45,000 euro by European ruling body UEFA after its fans were found to racially abuse Tottenham Hotspur`s Kyle Naughton and Emmanuel Adebayor.
The Spurs pair complained to the European football governing body about a section of the San Siro chanting racist abuse at them during the club`s Europa League clash in March. Inter have three days` to appeal the decision.
The news comes less than a week after Juventus were fined for a similar incident in their match against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars
- Expect 8% GDP growth in FY17 on back of good monsoon: Shaktikanta Das
- Saarc FMs meet focused on trade, tax avoidance pacts: Das
- Centre to replace J&K governor? Five names doing rounds as his successor