Inter Milan fined for racism
Rome: Italian football club Inter Milan have been fined 45,000 euro by European ruling body UEFA after its fans were found to racially abuse Tottenham Hotspur`s Kyle Naughton and Emmanuel Adebayor.
The Spurs pair complained to the European football governing body about a section of the San Siro chanting racist abuse at them during the club`s Europa League clash in March. Inter have three days` to appeal the decision.
The news comes less than a week after Juventus were fined for a similar incident in their match against AC Milan.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata