Inter Milan fined for racism
Rome: Italian football club Inter Milan have been fined 45,000 euro by European ruling body UEFA after its fans were found to racially abuse Tottenham Hotspur`s Kyle Naughton and Emmanuel Adebayor.
The Spurs pair complained to the European football governing body about a section of the San Siro chanting racist abuse at them during the club`s Europa League clash in March. Inter have three days` to appeal the decision.
The news comes less than a week after Juventus were fined for a similar incident in their match against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!