Inter Milan fined for racism
Rome: Italian football club Inter Milan have been fined 45,000 euro by European ruling body UEFA after its fans were found to racially abuse Tottenham Hotspur`s Kyle Naughton and Emmanuel Adebayor.
The Spurs pair complained to the European football governing body about a section of the San Siro chanting racist abuse at them during the club`s Europa League clash in March. Inter have three days` to appeal the decision.
The news comes less than a week after Juventus were fined for a similar incident in their match against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says