Inter Milan fined for racism
Rome: Italian football club Inter Milan have been fined 45,000 euro by European ruling body UEFA after its fans were found to racially abuse Tottenham Hotspur`s Kyle Naughton and Emmanuel Adebayor.
The Spurs pair complained to the European football governing body about a section of the San Siro chanting racist abuse at them during the club`s Europa League clash in March. Inter have three days` to appeal the decision.
The news comes less than a week after Juventus were fined for a similar incident in their match against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video