Inter to play final four games to death, says Stramaccioni
Rome: Inter Milan head coach Andrea Stramaccioni has vowed that his side will play the final four games of this Italian Serie A season to death following their 0-1 defeat at Palermo.
"As for the game, we conceded a goal on our mistake, then gave it everything we had and created the chances to equalise, even if we didn`t have many options in attack," Stramaccioni said of the defeat Sunday.
At this rate, Inter may well fail to qualify for Europe altogether, as they slipped down to seventh place.
"There are still another four very important games to go, including the head-to-heads with Napoli, Lazio and Udinese," he said. "I do not want to hear any alibis, as these final four games must be played to the death."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM